- Clinical and non-managerial consultative support and supervision to counsellors, counselling trainees, health and social care workers (face to face and by telephone).
- Facilitation of process groups and structured/unstructured personal development groups.
- Training for individuals, groups and organisation in areas of personal and professional development such as Stress-Management, Gestalt, Setting up a Counselling Practice, Working Creatively.
- Support with theoretical work, clinical practice and case-studies for counsellors, trainees and people who use counselling skills in their work.
- Mentoring for BACP Accreditation applications.
- Book reviewing service for counselling, supervision and personal development publications.
- Freelance writing covering many areas of counselling, supervision and personal development (underpinned by sound theoretical, practical knowledge and experience).